Creating content that is accessible across social media platforms requires understandable language as a video developer. Even while watching an IGTV video, users rarely turn on the sound when scrolling, so a quick caption to provide context makes all the difference.
Artists can use various tools to add text, modify the font, add animations, and change the background colour to make appealing captions if you’re seeking for a quick and easy solution to add text animation to video. We will give you the best method of adding moving text to your videos to make them stand out like a professional video editor.
Reasons For Adding Text Animation In A Video
One of the simplest methods to improve your video is to use text animation. Because more people are watching videos without sound these days, quick subtitles and text animation might help your content reach more audiences(See the metrics responsible for success of a video). The fonts are becoming crucial to use in the videos. They establish the tone of understanding and help you reach out to the 50% of viewers who rely on video captions. You should add text, add emojis, change the font, add animations, and use text filters to gain more users’ attention.
How To Add Text Animation To A Video
On Android Devices:
If you want to add text animations to a video in a perfect manner by using any android device, then you should follow the steps given below:
1. Download & Open A Video Editor
First of all, you should have the best video editor that helps you perform this task easily. we recommend you download the inshot video editor that offers a simple user interface. You will easily edit your videos by using the best features offered by it. So, download the app on your android device and open it.
2. Upload Your Video
After opening the app, you have to click on the plus button to create new projects. Then select and add the video to the editor you want to edit.
3. Add Text
Once the video has been added, now you have to add text. Simply you have to click on the add text button and type your text in the given box. Then you have to choose the font style for the text. To set the font size, you have to use your two fingers and drag on the screen to minimize or maximize the text size.
4. Animate Your Text
Then you have to add animations to your text. You have to select the text from the timeline and go to the add animation option for that purpose. Then select the desired animation you want to apply to the text. You can also adjust the speed of the animations you apply.
5. Export And Download
Add as many animations as you want. Once you have added the animations to the entire video, you must export it to your device. Click on the export button and select the resolution in which you want to get your video. We recommend you to export in 4K ultra HD resolution to get the best quality video. After exporting it to your device, you can share it on any social media platform.
On iPhone Devices
Different ways to add text animations to your videos with different applications and software. The iMovie video editor is best for iPhone devices for adding text animation to the videos. Follow the steps given below to perform this task accurately:
- Open iMovie video editor on your iPhone device.
- Then click on the + button to add the video you want to edit.
- Now select the video in which you want to add the text animations.
- Then click on the add button.
- The videos will be added to the timeline.
- After this, go to that part of the video where you want to add the text.
- You should tap on the add text button and then, from your keyboard, enter the desired text.
- Then apply the font style as per your requirements.
- To set the font size, you have to use your two fingers and drag on the screen to minimize or maximize the text size.
- Then you have to select the text from the timeline and go to the add animation option. Then select the desired animation you want to apply to the text.
- You can also adjust the speed of the animations you apply.
- Once you have added as many text animations as you want, you must export the video to your mobile storage.
- Click on the export video option and select the resolution in which you want to export your video.
- We recommend you to export in 1080 resolution to get a high-quality video.
- After the video has been exported, you can share it on any social media platform.
FAQs (frequently asked questions)
Ans: Follow the instructions given below to perform this task:
1. Go to the Clipchamp online free video editor
2. Upload Your Video. Easily upload your own video or choose a video from the Design Wizard video library.
3. Add Text. Simply choose an animated text template and add your text.
4. Customize Your Video. Upload your own fonts, logos, add text to the video and pick your own brand colours.
5. Download your edited video.
Ans: 8 Video Editors that Let You Add Text to Videos
1. Adobe After Effects
3. Adobe Premiere Pro.
8. Final Cut Pro.
This is all about adding text animations to the videos by using the best applications. We hope that this article will be very helpful for you, and you will easily add text animations to videos by using any device. If you face any problem while performing this task, then post a comment and tell us. We will give you the best possible solutions according to your problems. Stay connected with us to get more learning guides like this.