Adding music to your Instagram video makes it far more dynamic and exciting and increases audience retention. Those days are gone when you could write a piece of content, post it on the internet, and check it off your to-do list.
Content production is at its peak nowadays, and companies and creator companies are trying to make it unique and different from others that can addict your audience. In this article, we’ll go through how to add music to Instagram posts using several techniques, including static posts, reels, and stories.
How To Add Music To An Instagram Post
Instagram posts, unlike Stories, do not yet have an in-app music feature. So, if you want to add a great tune to your new video before it goes live, you’ll have to utilize a third-party application.
Tempo is a free video editing tool that includes unique filters and transition effects and a music library with free, licensed music that you can use in your videos. Here’s how to add music to your Instagram video post using Tempo:
- Open the Tempo app on your phone.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, press the video button.
- Tap the video button placed at the top left of the screen.
- Choose the clips you want to edit.
- The orange checkmark should be tapped.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the music button.
- Open the music collection.
- Go to the music you want to add and choose it.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- To trim or alter the audio, select it from the list below
- Select your export size after pressing Save.
- Press the Instagram button to share.
- Then select Open.
- Not select Post.
- Then share publically.
How To Post A Music Video On Instagram Using Tiktok
You can also use TikTok to add music to your Instagram feed by posting a music video you’ve made. If you’re unfamiliar with TikTok, it’s a video-sharing platform that was initially created to share lip-sync videos. It’s completely free to download and use, and it comes with a vast collection of licensed sounds and music that you can use in your videos.
With this app, you can capture a full video in one take or in smaller sizes. Additionally, you can upload an existing video from your Camera Roll.
To make a TikTok video and share it on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Plus icon.
- Then press the Sounds button placed at the top-center of the screen.
- Navigate to the song you wish to use and search for it.
- To add a piece to your video, choose it and press the red check mark that appears.
- To record your video, use the record button.
- When you’ve finished recording, tap the checkmark.
- Press Next at the bottom-right of the screen after adding any effects, texts, or filters.
- Fill in your caption and click the Post button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Press Share on your newly uploaded TikTok video.
- Then tap on the Instagram icon.
- Click on Feed
- Publish your Instagram post in the usual manner.
How to add music to a video Story on Instagram
Follow the steps given below to use the Instagram music sticker to add music to your video on Stories:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Then tap the Plus icon placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a story.
- You can either use the Stories Camera to create a new video or swipe up to upload a video from your Camera Roll.
- Press the sticker button which you see at the top of the screen.
- Choose a music sticker.
- To add a song to your video, navigate to the song you want to add.
- Choose how you want your music to be displayed by pressing the various text options at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap Done.
- To post your video to your Stories, go to the bottom-left of the screen and select Your Story.
FAQs (frequently asked questions)
Ans: If you can’t find the music sticker, it’s because it’s not yet available in your country. You won’t be able to put a music sticker on your Story or play music on someone else’s. You can use a VPN app like ClearVPN to access that feature. ClearVPN includes a dedicated shortcut for enabling Instagram music, so you can just tap it and get back to publishing your Story.
Ans: Many users use reels for lip-syncing content, similar to how TikTok videos are used. The same music that can be found in Stories can also be found in Reel videos. Adding music to your Reel movie is simple regardless of the formatting it. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap the Plus icon that you can see on the bottom-center of the screen,
3. Choose Reels.
4. Swipe up to upload a video from your Camera Roll or record a new Reel video.
5. At the top-right corner of the screen, press Add. To add as many clips as you wish, repeat the process (up to 15 seconds).
6. Press the music symbol placed at the left center of the screen.
7. To add a song to your video, navigate to the song you want to add.
8. Select the section of the music that you wish to include in your video.
9. At the bottom of the screen, tap the white arrow.
10. To share, press the Share To button.
11. Choose whether to share the Reel on your Feed or in your Stories.
12. Share by pressing the Share button.
This is all about adding music to your Instagram posts by using the best methods. If you don’t understand anything, then you can post a comment and tell us we will help you by giving the best solution to you. Please stay connected with us to get more outstanding assisting guides to like this. And if you want to expand your videos I suggest you to see Best video hosting sites.